After completing my first efforts with SOOJS I decided to write a full-blown application that used it to test out a deep implementation. I decided to take on something with a variety of ins and outs as well as some graphical elements and local storage.

The Metric Viewer was an application I build years ago to actively look into my metrics system (something I include in every project). The original was written in Flex / Flash and needed an update. This time I wanted to make sure that it supported a wide variety of browsers and screen sizes, so I set about creating a responsively designed chart system.